Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What We're Thankful For - By the JBFC Girls

This is the time of year when we give thanks for our many blessings. As Thanksgiving approaches, we asked the girls of JBFC what they're most thankful for this holiday season.
 




I am thankful for God.
Elizabeth, 17















I am thankful for school.
Ana, 16














I am thankful for books and reading.
Zai, 10












I am thankful for food.
Abby, 12









I am thankful for school.
Pelu, 15












I am thankful for our donors.
Neema R., 17













I am thankful for God and family.
Vero, 18
















I am thankful for games.
Rachel, 9











On behalf of all of the girls, we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. We are so grateful to have an extended family that spans the globe.

Happy Thanksgiving!